Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Subject This Semester II

Hello there! How are you today? Are you in a good mood? Ahlan Wasahlan to my blog! Actually, it is an Arabic Language and I really like it! In English, it means welcome. Okay, in this entry I would like to tell about my perceptions towards my subject for this semester. Therefore, this title for this entry will be My Subject This Semester II and it is continued from the older entry which is My Subject This Semester. Actually, I felt very happy since I think the title is very interesting to me. I will tell more in details towards my perceptions for this semester’s subject.

Firstly, it would be Fundamentals of Finance or Fin 262. The lecturer would be En. Syamsyul and we had finished to cover the entire chapter before the Eid comes. Therefore, I did not have to attend the classes after Hari Raya break since En. Syamsyul was not here and he is busy to make a preparation to continue his study. My first impressions for this subject is it is too hard and difficult for me since it brings 4 credits hour that can give a huge effect to my CGPA if I cannot catch up for it. However, it seems like an idiom ‘don’t judge the books by its cover’. It is actually a subject that interesting and it is easy for me to catch up what did the lecture’s say. Now, I can say to everyone that Finance 262 is a subject that you should not be worried too much as long as you make a revision. To En. Syamsyul, I hope that he will success to further his study.

Secondly, it is Macroeconomics or ECO 211. It is taught by Prof. Madya Abdullah. He is a dedicated lecturer with his own sense of humor. Congrats to him since he will get a better position which is the Vice President of Students Affairs for UiTM Segamat starting from 1st November 2009. We hope that he is able to handle the position with ‘flying colours’. My perceptions for this subject will be same with Finance since I got poor results for my Microeconomics. However, praise to God since I get to understand everything that he did taught to me. It seems to be easier for me to understand this subject since he is able to explain in simple words about the lessons. He has his own ways to teach students and it does not only base on books. He tried the best to make sure that the students will understand the chapter in details.

Thirdly, English for Academic Purposes or BEL 311. The lecturers that teach me this subject is Sir Izuan. At first, I could not understand why did he ask all of us to make a blog. Now, I can understand about that and it really helps me actually. Through the blog, I learn how to make an essay or entry and we usually will wait for Sir Izuan to give a comment on our blog. Thanks to him, I became closer with my friends since he asks all of us to make an entry about My Classmate. At a first glance, Sir Izuan seems to be hard to be approached. However, I know that he teach the best and give a lot of tips to make sure that his students will score for the final. He gives a lot assignment and it helps me to practice for the finals since all of the assignment is from the past years papers. Moreover, we will be sitting for the final BEL 311 on 30 October and it is just around the corner.

Fourthly, I also take Asas-Asas Ekonomi Islam or CTU 241. In the previous entry, I wrote that my lecturer is Ustaz Kamarulzaman. However, we have some changes with our lecturer and our new lecturer is Ustaz Nawawi. He is a funny person that has his own sense of humor that can make other people comfortable with him. He taught us a lot about economy in Islamic perspectives and how to run a business since Malay people needs to compete with other people wisely to make sure that they can success. I thought that CTU 241 does not require me to read the text book since we can just answer the questions based on our understanding and knowledge. However, my perceptions is wrong since I need to read and understand the text books since there are some facts that I need to understand and read carefully.

Fifthly, I took Arabic Language 1 for this semester that was taught was Ustaz Syazali Effendi. He is a busy person since he is the head of Quality department of UiTM Johor . However, he did give his full commitment and he will never cancel a class although he came late to the class. I think that this subject is an easy subject because there are a lot of my seniors said that Arabic language is one of the subjects that people usually get to score. However, I believe that we cannot score a subject without any efforts. Arabic language is not simple as I think before this. Now, I can understand why did people said that Arabic is the second hardest language in the world. It contains a lot of vocabulary and rules that we need to follow to ensure that we can speak Arabic fluently. During I write this entry, I had just finished my speaking test for Arabic Language and the nervous is still there. :)

Next, Introduction to Statistic or QMT 216 that was taught by En. Mohd Zaki. He is a new lecturer at UiTM Johor and he replaces Miss Arfah as our lecturer before. Since the first class, I think that this subject will be a tough subject and it is really like that. In this subject, I need to be concentrated and focuses during the class since I could not understand if I did not pay attentions during the class. En.Mohd Zaki is a dedicated person as he will tell the simplest way and formula to make us understand better. He also always asks all of us to solve a question on the board to make sure that all of us participate in the class. Furthermore, he always told all of us to see him and discuss any questions that we did not know the answer.

After that, I chose to take Badan Pertolongan Cemas III for the Co-Curriculum subject. I took this subject since I was Part 1. During the middle of Part 3, I almost give up since I had taken this subject since 1 year ago. I really happy when I had finished this subject especially when they make a ceremony to all of Part 3 students who manage to end up their Co-Curriculum until the end of the semester. However, I felt sad when I went to a dinner that was arranged by the exco of Badan Pertolongan Cemas because I cannot spent my time with all of them regularly since we usually met 1 times in a week. For my lecturer which is En. Halim, I hope that he will never forget all of us. This subject is a subject that is easy for all of us to score.

Finally, I want to seek for forgiveness to all of my lecturers if I had ever made any mistake to all of you. I hope that all of my lecturers will be success in their life and continue to teach the young generation of our nations. Thank you for all of your concern and knowledge that you had been taught to me!

4 comments:

Izuan said...

Of course I have a good reason asking all of you to create blogs. I'm glad that you managed to figure it out on your own.

Correction: Ustaz Syazali is the Head of 'Unit Kualiti' and not 'Facility Department'. He'll be terribly offended if he reads this :P

Good luck for your final exam.

~ sue sharif ~ said...

Okay, sorry for the mistake that i have done. Thank you sir

Anonymous said...

免費日本成人圖片.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anonymous said...

J'ai vu d'autres blogueurs ont plus d'une image par message, mais les modèles blogspot ne permet qu'une seule image par poste. Est-ce que quelqu'un sait le code HTML. Ou est-il autre chose que je dois faire pour obtenir des images multiples?.

Powered By Blogger