Friday, July 10, 2009

About Me

Hello friends! I want to share something about my life. My life is full of S's. I'm Surriyah and I'm one of En. Sharif daughter. I was born in the state of Selangor on 13th November 1990. My zodiac would be Scorpio since I was born in November. I am truly a Selangor people because I was born and grown up at Selangor. I live in Sepang which is located near by Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). Therefore, you can see how many S's is related with my life. I would describe myself as a person who are easy to approach based on research that was done to the people who have Scorpio as their zodiac. In addition, the research stated that it is quite hard for the people who have Scorpio as their zodiac to control their emotions.

As a person, we must have something that we like or can be classified as our favourite. So do I. For the food, I would choose the Thai restaurant and ice milo for the drinks. The movie with the title "Alvin and The Chipmunk" would be my favourite movie. About my favourite actress, I would choose Nasha Aziz since she was having the right attitude and appearance as an actress. For the actor, I would support the "Malaysian Hero" which is Rosyam Nor. He was a dedicated person and able to bring the character that was given with "flying colours". Not enough with that, I really like to watch Martha Stewart TV Show since she can gives inspiration and a lot of knowledge to the viewers. Moreover, viewers can share their experience through that show. Perhaps you can watch that TV Show too!

Nowadays, I am taking a diploma course at UiTM Segamat which is located at Johor. The course that I was taking is Diploma in Banking at third semester. For this moment, I found out that this course are really exciting and it will become more interesting with the good combination of lecturers and students. Since this is my first experience of having a life at campus, I found out that is was really meaningful especially when it comes about college. As we are concern, there are a lot of rumours that saying living in college would be a nightmare to a certain student due to some cases such as bully. However, at UiTM Segamat it would be the opposite side since it was really exciting. I live at college that was called Sempana Alam Buana and it really makes me to be more independent and able to manage time wisely.

Dear friends, I would like to share a little bit about my family. My father's name is Mohd Sharif bin Samsudin. He worked as a worker's at landscape department at Majlis Perbandaran Sepang. My mother had become a full time housewife since she was married to my father. I have three siblings and all of our name begins with S. I am the youngest daughter of my family. My elder sister are getting married in a few months from now while my second sister still continue her study in Accountancy at UiTM Shah Alam. Although we were having a small family which consists of small number of people, but it is filled with a lot of love that can bring happiness to all of us.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger